About Me

My photo
Kent Island, Maryland, United States
I am the mother of 3 teenagers and by all rights, I should have been discoverd years ago. I am always adding new content so bookmark me and you'll stay "in the loop."

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Goodbye Short Sleeves..

I forgot to explain my urgent need for cooler weather. During my convalescence for the past 6+ weeks I have been unable to sit in the sun or go tanning and so consequently I have turned an umbecoming shade that can only be described as "cadaverous pale." Really, it's quite shocking. And due to my disfiguring scar it is not suggested that I see the inside of a tanning bed anytime soon. Point is, I will not be seen in a short sleeved anything for awhile. I know what your saying "How about self-tanners?" Well to that I have only one word, orange.

No comments: