About Me

My photo
Kent Island, Maryland, United States
I am the mother of 3 teenagers and by all rights, I should have been discoverd years ago. I am always adding new content so bookmark me and you'll stay "in the loop."

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Amy Winehouse (again!), Books and The Car Radio..

Mallory pointed out that in the Us Weekly there was a photo of Cindy Crawford dressed as Amy Winehouse for Halloween. Now I don't feel so bad. It really turned into a win-win for me. For those that thought I was a Baltimore Hon, great. And for those who thought I was Amy Winehouse, they probably also thought I was very cutting edge to have the same idea as Cindy Crawford. I'm not one to brag but I suppose some have said that I even look like Cindy Crawford. Of course, some would have to be drunk to say that, but I'm sure it's been said all the same. What a refreshing thought because I am so tired of being confused with Sandra Bullock.

Great news, I have decided to write a book. I have the title (it's a secret) and I have the first line so far. I am just about finished with the outline and then it's off to the races with me! I will keep you posted as to my progress.

My hair is beyond help lately but I have an appointment next week. I have to think of what would be a good style for writing a book as I'm sure I won't have time to be fixing it all the time. I will be too busy "making the magic happen" (that is what I have decided to call my writing process.)

Is it just me or when you're driving and a terrible song comes on do you quick switch it in case you are in a fatal car accident and that would be the last thing you heard? I mean that is a horrible thought. Imagine, right upon impact you hear, I don't know, "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago and then for eternity that's what's going through your mind. Not a nice thought is it?

No comments: